View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 12:32 PM
  # 293 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

gosh you guys, i've been busy. just read some of the post and already i've forgotten a lot of whats been going on. i saw that loves checked in, i guess that means you're doing ok, so i'm glad you made it in and is now at work.

jewels and anvil i hope your little guys feel better soon.

hey cindi, blues, finally, kat, and the rest of you.

start with mother's day, the daughter that was so angry with me before christmas, who i hadn't seen since then, came by yesterday. she stayed all day, she's a nail tech so she came to give me a pedicure and manicure for mothers day, i got 2 sets of flowers and a bath and lotion set. later on my sis, daughter and i went to shoot pool and i had so much fun.

this morning after taking son to school, i went for coffee at my sisters. my ah's job called again this morning looking for him. then i find out that he has gotten rid of his cell. from the looks of it, he's allowed someone to use my info in order to cancel the phone and reopen the account. makes me think about this car that i had that he rode off in one morning and came back about 4 days later saying that the car was stolen, 4 days later, I had to report the car stolen, it was in my name, when the theif was caught about a month later, the guy was arrested using my last name. so how can this be, unless my ah is giving these people my info.