Thread: Really upset
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 10:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Noah812

I must say you are a good mom for not kicking his @$$ for a month instead of being upset. He is stealing your property, putting you into financial ruin or at least hardships. He obviously has forged your signature on the checks that he stole. Frankly though you may feel your statement was too strong I think it was certainly true and could have been worse. You could have added his credit card fraud and theft to his list of issues. In fact i bet if any one else had done this to you, there would be no remorse for the criminal or chances are someone elses addcit hurting you. He is your son and he is doing crimes against his family when he does things like this. Also who else has he or is he going to do this to? Like most As your son has become wolf in sheeps clothing victimising anyone that he can. Please be more gentle with yourself, you are human and I would be livid if I was you. He is your dna but until or if he is ever sober, he will not be the same son you use to know. Prayers to you.