View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 08:11 AM
  # 165 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post
I love chucky cheese we have one close by!!! I love skiball too. Teke u dont have to file for divorce today wait on it do it when your comfortable. The whole loliness thing does suck but its only in our heads look around your not lonely u have plenty of people who love u. Anvil buck really rules the roost huh? lol. Well not much to say this morning I'm sure I will think of more believe me I will.

do you know how many times i've tried to file for divorce before, each time i went through legal aide, the first two times, they denied my app. saying that i had no grounds. the man is was an physically, mentally and emotionally abusive, lieing, cheating, theiving , abandoning addict. i mean what does it take. the third time, by the time he was about to be served, at first they couldn't locate him, keep putting off the date cause they couldn't find him. by the time he went to jail, i just forgot about it for a while cause he was sentenced for 10 yrs and i thought i had time on my side, but he started making all of those promises and me, like a dummy, decided to wait and see. i've been saying this for the longest.

now that the laws has changed so much, i just hate cause it would probably take so long.