View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 10:46 PM
  # 133 (permalink)  
kj0975

Teke I knew all the songs u were talking about. did u know that one was alan thicks some u know the one from that one tv show shyte whats it called oh growing pains. His voice irritates me for some reason whats it called facelto or alceto the real high ones like if a man takes a knee to the grown type of sound. But I like his dad lol. I love Beyonce too I like that she keeps her curves about time a woman who love ribs doesnt stop eating to stay thin yum yum.

Anvil tonight was one of those nights to me too. Well I play like I cant play cards but I can I can fugure it out. So I decided to play with scott and his friends tonight I get confused on some things but know when I have a good hand. Not much poker face yeah right!!! SO I played it smooth I had a queen and 2 queens were dealt in the river. OMG how luck kept my player face and scott raised me and I went all in. they we had to show our cards HAHAHAHHAHA I beat yours. But Ididnt act like that. Real cool real smooth. Took in all my earnings. Then Scott said I;m not playing with her I cant do it. No one wanted him to walk away so I did and I won my money back. I guess cant have fun with me. sigh..... All these weeks about leaning how to play meant nothing once I took him down!!! So I cashed in and I won 75 bucks thank u not bad for a beginner that no on had to teach!!! So I now see how this works kims happy scott is not leason learned!!! sigh