View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 10:04 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  
kj0975

Anvil I have that fructis stuff too I use the shampoo it does smell good. It does help some but it still frizzies. Not as much though which is good. Unfortunalty even with it and the HIGH humidity here too I do end up looking like a lion u know with the huge mane. Yep thats me. We went to the zoo once and I wore my hair down and as they day went on it just kept getting bigger and bigger! By the end of the day it barely fit back in the car!!!! Which would explain why in most of my pics my hair is up.

Well just as I expected almost time to get ready for work and the sun is shinning the birds are chirping.

Its- I guess I can look at it like have a built in barometer but still hurts lol. one day I will be old enough to get my knees replaced and until that day I will just have to go along with it. Its hard having chronic pain and also having an addiction. Somedays I really do need my pain pills but I know that will wake up the beast and I dont like to wake it much. Well I have to go iron lunch was great as usual.