Thread: I Need Advice
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 02:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

I Need Advice

Hi, You said write anytime so I'm taking ya up on it. My AS called me Sat around 2pm. He asked me what I had been doing all day. He then asked if I made any money, he claimed to have made $500 by being out hustling al day. As far as I know thatr meant stealing since I know he's not wking. Then he said at least he had his rent & wouldn't end up homeless.
Today I went to see my 87 yr old parents. My mom is prety depressed & acts like she doesn't care about anything.`
Today my AS calls me and says he had the money to pay bk the credit union for money he stole but Nana was going to help him with his rent but she had no way of getting it to him.
I told him there is NO WAY I WAs getting involved & if his nana was giving it is was their problem how he gets it. Then I called my mom & he is bugging her for the money, and is afraid to tell my dad. I told her not to give him any cuz he just buys drugs etc etc.
Then my AS calls me bk & left a message on the machine that if I quer it with his grandma he is taking a bat to my car.
My husband wants to cal the police but I don't think my As would do it & he is just blowing smoke.
I am so angry for what my AS is doing to my mother. I feel like calling him & telling him if he doesn't stop I am going to call his probation officer. My mom wil be 88 in Dec & I truly fear she will have a heart attack.............all this stress I know is hurting her.
Thanks for listening.
I think I am going to post this to the group so I don't have to type again
Diane