Thread: melt down
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 06:51 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

((((Sunflower))))) you are a sweet loving young woman! I have had many words of encouragement from you and things that actually sunk in my head! I feel for you and the pain that you feel right now-

There are sometimes we get up in the morning and things are not they way we hoped they would be. This is when we need to keep reminding ourselves it will get better and keep focusing on our own judgements and opinions. Keep your life focused on believing in yourself and all that you are capable of. There will be challenges to face and changes to make in your life,and it is up to you to accept them.Constantly keep yourself headed in the right directions for you.It may not be easy at times, but in those times of struggle you will find a stronger sense of who you are,and you will also see yourself developing into the person you have always wanted to be. It can be done!

We are allowed to have bad days-melt downs if you will! I stood in the shower last week and cried and yelled to my non A- husband who was killed-he was the greatest thing that ever happen to me and I thought "why did you leave me with these messed up relationships and this XAB that I'am dealing with now! Why do I have such a severe perm. injury to my back and leg? And I stopped crying and said it is not your fault but rather my own for not making the changes I need for me so I let one more tear out and stepped out of the shower with a smile because it was those times when he left me that I felt there was no HP but now I know when I feel good things, think good things, reach for good things...there will be good things. I thank him for how far I have come-and those moments I think of him in the shower and other little signs are signs from my HP and my husband reminding me that I can live a happy "normal " life. It is what we make it-it is the big boulders in our trying to get there sometimes that can lead us to days like this Sun and it is OK!

Life is a journey and we all struggle in our own ways but you are moving in the right direction Sun and you are a loving caring person that I have heard in your post and are determined to beat this and live a happy life! I too wish I was closer to give that great big HUG to you!

The volunteer things sounds like a wonderful thing. I have volunteered time to help my neighbors daughters cheerleading squad-as a fill in coach! What fun-to hear the little girls laughing and smiling and while you are making them feel good-you feel so good inside!

((((Sun))))

Still laughing about the Vacuum ICU-I think I have done that with other things on occasion! Ha Ha and the comments so true as to why!