View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 06:36 AM
  # 365 (permalink)  
itiswhatitis...

good morning all -

teke - right back at you - you've helped me more than you can know - you really are the most thoughtful person and to be able to share so openly about all the facets of addiction and recovery - you make it all so human - i am forever grateful - and i love all your pics - of you and your all precious lil ones - so genuinely giving - thank you...

cinder,
i think that your 9 year old making waffles is awesome - my oldest just turned 18 and the best he can do is a grilled ham and cheese - he did start adding bacon and a bagel - so i guess it's good he can cook bacon - i think i did too much for him while he was growing up - with my 9 year old (who thinks tekes grandaughter is *eeewww (in a good way)* he's learning everything - he can even do laundry - well he has once - isn't it amazing what kids are doing in school these days? - 9 year old hasn't had to do an oral report - well summarizing a book - but his math is getting almost too hard for me - i hate fractions and my 13 yr old 7th grader is impossible - i had to hire a tutor - the senior in high schools math is like reading greek - i have no idea what you're even supposed to do - i lived in europe for a couple of years after high school - college is my one regret - that i didn't attend - but it's all good - europe was a good learning experience - but i think you're idea of the movie is good - let your son tell the story in his own words -- i don't really help with homework at all - well with my older kids i don't think i could - and most people would think i'm pretty smart - yeah right...

i hope chaos doesn't ensue for you - i'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers - putting good out there for you - and my sisters bf (lil guys dad) is calling this morning - he called l;ast nite and told me they want to pick the kdis up saturday - can you imagine - two weeks ago they couldn't dial a phone and after my sisters been in rehab for one week there ready for the kids - it should be an interesting conversation - and i don't think i'll be letting the lil guys go anywhere with them for awhile...

anvil, you have a gorgeous home - so lucky - i would love to live on the water -
well max is waking up - i'll be back in a bit...

thinking positive for all of you...

;lov,e
s