View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 01:06 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
sketscher

I have considered one on one therapy. I wish I knew of a counselor that was highly reccommended. I'd like someone like Dr. Phil . Not just someone who's got a degree but someone with a gift. I'm at the very least going to order some more books and KEEP THEM HIDDEN this time .

Thank you for saying that about beating myself up. In all honesty I don't think much about that time in my life. When xabf was still married. But whenever I mention my story on here I feel obligated to warn others that if they check into my past threads there is reason for them to dislike me and I accept that. When I first came out on here I was pretty beat up by a couple people and I guess I just try to diffuse that in advance and let others know that I do in fact know it WAS WRONG.

I could have changed my profile name on here to avoid that but I think my story offers another perspective to many. Especially since I know many women on here have had their spouse stray. If anyone reads this who's had that happen you should know the A's treat everyone with the same disregard eventually. I have no love left for xabf. Too bad his ex-wife couldn't read my stories, if she did and knew how he's been pursuing me even still I doubt she'd be on a trip with him this weekend.

ack...just thinking about him right now is turning my stomach.