Thread: Anxiety Meds
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 12:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
daisylady

Anxiety Meds

If this is too personal please feel free not to answer but I wondered if anyone or are any of your addicts are on anxiety meds?

My AH is on a non-addictive anxiety med called "Buspar" and he seems to be doing ok... but he went to the doctor the other day and they said his blood pressure was really high. They wanted to put him on Xanax or on a higher dose of Buspar- well of course he CAN NOT be on xanax so as far as I know he told them "no" to xanex (we will see in a few days if he acts like a walking zombie). I must go on a tangent though---what is up with all of the xanex pushers???!!! You can get it anywhere I swear! no wonder why so many people have addiction problems! It just makes me so angry! They perscribe that stuff like it is candy! anyway... moving on...

I guess I was just curious what eveyone else thinks. I personally do not like him taking any kind of drugs but all of the doctors seem to agree that he needs it.. I just think he needs to be clean and free from ANY substance...

what are your thoughts?