View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 08:23 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
LGLG07
Let Go Let God

hi sugarpup, i just read through your thread . thank you for your kind words . I have to tell you though , it wasnt always this way . Its actually one year ago today that my ah went into his first rehab , while he was there I delivered a baby by c-section . she was our 4th but my first c-section . It was a horrible recovery and I depended on my friends & neighbors to help me with my other 3 kids with school and dinner and their other activitys . It was incredibly humbling and very uncomfortable for me since Im not big on accepting help (Im used to giving it) . The nghts were the worst since I was nursing , getting in & out of bed every 2 hrs was almost unbearable with nobody there to help me . Ah came home on a Thurs , was mean as could be , slept on the couch and left the next day at 10 am to go to his uncles and didnt return home until 11 pm .. I couldnt believe it ! He barely looked at the baby .
The next two times werent as bad but like Seeking said , he never really lost the chip on his shoulder , still acted like he wasnt as bad as I made him out to be .

This time is different , he seems very sincere and hes agreeing with me on everything which is the strangest thing of all . Again , not getting hopes up but will take it while it lasts .

I hope for you that it turns for the better too . Im not so sure that after that short of time in AA he really could of learned anything . Maybe he can be urged to go back. Dont let him make you feel like you are crazy because you arent .. you have every right to want and long for some remorse and sincere apologys, just dont base your life on it . That would be giving him way to much power over you and the only person to have power over you should be you !

(())s to you !