View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 06:10 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Mallow-maybe I have not been clear-I have walked away! I kicked him out of my home and had NO CONTACT with him for over 3 months! He is drinking again and when he drinks he does whatever he does (HIS PATTERN) and that is usaully finding me-however or for whatever reasons going on in his head! NOT MY PROBLEM unless it is going to create me to be in fear of him! Hence I called the cops! He was in his car outside a store when I came out! I called the cops! He was drunk! IMAGINE THAT! His problem, his issues, not mine! I have let go and doing what is right for me!

It has been a long journey but 3 months ago I woke up for good! I'm working on me and my reactions etc....it is a new start for me and I realize that his mothers actions and feelings are not my problem! I just had a struggle with it the other day was all! Thank you for your advice, comments everyone!

Taz-Thank you for your comments they always are refreshing to hear from the other side-I know alot of people who have wanted to give him a good "butt kicking" but then they would only be in trouble themselves (nice thought though) and I'am just stating she has bailed him out 4 times for DUI and 3 times for harrasing charges-(Yes I have been battling with the liquid courage only because it creates having to look over my shoulder a bit more until the cops come!)

La La La La ................................*stepping* and Letting go and Letting God