View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 05:17 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Sun-Unfortunate I'am not a mother yet but was almost! I lost a child..so maybe I should correct myself-I do not know totally what a mother feels but as I said I UNDERSTAND! I koow what it is too feel so much pain from a loss of a husband, a child...as both I have dealt with the loss of loving and losing-loving something so much before it was even placed on earth.(my child)

My mother and I have a wonderful realtionship now-I did alot of work on that subject of my life to learn to accept she did the best that she could raising us with the hand she was dealt. I have tried to keep her OUT of this drama with the XAB, as she has been dealing with my A Brother for the past 3 years pretty bad! My sister filled her in about the current situation. I understand how she feels to love her daughter/s and son/s and want to be there for them and not being a mother I can understand her feelings but maybe not to the capacity of actually being a mother-but I do respect and love her for her concern!

This issue with the XAB now....I have called the cops each time and he has been put in jail- 3 times now and this last one was for 5 days only because there was no bail hearing until Monday-and his mother ran right over to get him, as she did the other times. Now you said and others that they "would leave him there" being a mother-this was my issue I was having-and still do not understand as this being said by alot in here:

Why would she bail him out after 3 times? I can see the first or second mabye- but now?

And I know it is not my business, my son, my feelings...it is my worry and safety for myself that bothers me about this. That was all

I did not mean to come across as bashing anyone that is a mother by any means if that is how it sounded I apologize. I'am a work in progress with alot of baby steps to go ....

Also to clarify what my mom did-was a step back for me in the 10 minutes it took-for me to realize and accept her behavior will not change but I can change how I react to it-She said to me that "I'm not following through" which is not true-so at first (codie kicking in) I was hurt, angry, upset-and then I changed how to swallow it before I reacted to her about it-I was very nice to hear and said Mom I took care of it and things are fine-and she was ok with that. Still babbled a bit but ok!