View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 11:27 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Clarification

Originally Posted by denny57 View Post
When you can accept this, it's possible some peace will come. It is what IS.

I drove myself crazy, not being able to accept what "is."

I know what it's like to have these bad days. ((()))

BINGO! Thank you Denny! I will work on acceptance a bit more-

Mallow-As i said before the feelings of both mothers are TOTALLY understandable-and in my recovery it does not matter what his mother feels-and that is the issue I'am just having for today (See Denny's post)

Elizabeth-The dectiective is speaking to me because it is her job-he was arrested for this one month ago and now twice last week. The last time he spent 5 days in jail and was bailed out yesterday by his mother. The dectective isdoing her job and a wonderful job at it!

Queen-I understand and value your feelings-as I stated above I totally agree with the fact they are both doing this because we are the children and they care and have been through the drama. This time I choice to keep my mother out of it and she was the one who was told about the situation and took it upon herself to scream at the detective which in my opinion was uncalled for. I totally can value the feelings from both woman and accept them! I do not again accept his mother bailing him out as she did which I need to work on as Denny stated perfect I can accept that peace will come....you even stated you left yours in!

Thank you again for all the responses! It helps...((((Hugs))))

And I just spoke with the detective again this is his 3 rd DUI (he hid one from me IMAGINE THAT! Ha Ha) and I wanted to tell everyone if no one knows-my state has it do not know if others do but she told me the state will install an ADT panic type button in your home-which will go directly to the police-they do this at NO CHARGE! Ask about this if you do not know about it! I think that is wonderful news finally today!