View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 10:04 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Actually Mallow he was kicked out of my home a year ago and a FRO placed!! He has serious problems that are not mine! I have been in counseling and trying to committ better to Al-Alnon as I do go not as often as I should-I made a plan and the plan was to get him OUT! Which I did...there is also a restraining order in effect! He see's me driving-(it is life this happens unless I move to another state) he gets drunk he starts with anything and everything-and has even gone to an x friend of mine and got my new number and not changing it again!

They keep allowing him out on bail-and as a citizen that is his right unfortunate for me! The detective assures me he will do jail time for this! "Holding breathe" we will see!

Yes it is alot of drama that I have removed myself from-and hence why I have phoned the police when he does contact-he is spinning out of control and my mother is afraid due to my ABrother. and things he has done in the past. (her issue with comparing not mine!) I understand and respect her feelings-but I did not ask for her involvement for her calling the detective!

It should be just the detective and I working together-The detective should not be considered drama-she is there to help me! And she is doing a great job-

And boy I tell you YES They need a Mothers Al-Anon group! So they can all gather and possibly get healthy together!