View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 09:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Question Mommy bailed him out again....

Last night after the 3rd arrest in one month for harrasing/stalking and his own DUI (2nd one) his mother bailed him out again! Which I knew would happen because that is her little baby and he does not have the problem-because the problem is all my fault! (Quack Quack) See..I grasped a hold of me and my problem which was a part of the ride we were on....I'm taking responsibility for my actions! I know the mother will continue to enable him but not me anymore!

Now ...my mother calls me after she spoke with me yesterday and I filled her in a bit of what was going on-well my mom who I have learned to accept for who she is took it and ran and made DRAMA out of it! She called the poor detective and laid into her and this woman had just been back first day from vacation and my mom is ripping her a new one! The Det. is telling me-she told my mom that I could not talk to her because it could have been my XAB mother she did not know-there is a privacy act! I said sorry that you had to deal with that-she becomes a bit out of control with me being so many miles away! Understandable but unacceptable behavior to go off on a poor Det. who is really nice and working with me wonderfully on this!

Now what I had a hard time with is at first the nasty message my mother left me-"Your not following through with things""I'm out of this" (never asked her to call anyone mind you!) I just sat back and was so mad at first with her message (flash back can we say) then I said wait...she is who she is and I did that part of the work to realize this and accept her this way because I have no choice-but i have a choice on how I react to it! So I did not react anymore-and did not call her back
PHEW close one!

I got a restricted phone call I know from the XAB last night-it was as if he was trying to say I'm out-watch out-whatever may have you and I said you know I'm wasting energy on trying to figure out why he was so stupid to start AGAIN! I will talk to the detective tomorrow so I jumped in my sisters hot tub!

What is bothering me about this entire thing is that I'm pissed that I have to look over the shoulder-sleep at 20 different houses-drive and drive and drive-sneak home get more clothes and drive and drive-and I know he is not living his life or rather will not be in the best manner because of his choices but he is HOME at his house, his bed...etc and I did not pick to live my life like this-and I'am having a major problem with this today!? (I know I need to do this for my safety-and realize this but I'am just PISSED about it!)

Any suggestions, advice, hope to this? I have the "crazie head going" but trying hard to stay out of that icky place....one minute I'm good the next poof!