View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 11:54 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Tazman53
Follow Directions!

TTM man you are sounding like my identical twin except my boozing was done while driving and in the garage! It gets worse, that 10-12 is going to quit cutting the mustard, what comes next is more and more every day until it quits working!!!

After it quits working, after a while for me one day I could not drink enough to even get a buzz, then the next day I could only drink 6-7 and I was slurring my speech, no real buzz, just a miserable drunk.

I can only tell you what worked for me, but it will only work if you work at it, in other words you have to want it!

I put myself into detox to where I could get my head clear enough to think, once my head kind of started to clear I was told if I wanted to stay sober go to at least 90 AA meetings in 90 days and get a sponsor.

I will tell you right now that nothing is going to work until you are willing to do what ever it takes to get and stay sober.

TMT I know exactly where you are at right now, I have been there and done that, I never want to be like that again, I am free and happy now, thanks to me being willing to do what ever it took to get and stay sober. For me that was AA, there are other programs, but like I have said before, none of them will work unless you work them.