View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 07:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
crrogers22

Haven't heard from him since 3/6?

Hi, I am new to this forum. Everybody seems so knowledgable, so I was hoping some would impart some of their knowledge to me. I have an ex-boyfriend who has had many run-ins with the law secondary to EtOH use. He went to an EtOH detoc center and became drunk immediately upon release (there was supposed to be a 2-day delay between detox and start of rehab). Well, he got out of detox on 3/6 and called me drunk almost saying his father was taking him to rehab that day or the day after. Later that day I missed a call from him. However,that is the last time he has called!His family is now in China so I cannot call them to find his whereabouts, either! I know that the cell phones we shared, and which he paid the bill for, have both been disconnected and there is a balance of over $500. Thus, he is either locked up, dead, or in rehab.... Is it normal for someone to go to rehab and not call out for over a month? Although we are no longer together, I still care about him and his welfare. He used to call me daily so I find it bizarre he suddenly stopped calling, even more so because I have thousands of dollars of his furniture in my house! Thanks in advance