Old 09-19-2003, 07:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Nikntyzmom
Paused

I found this forum because I was at my wits end, had no idea what to do, how to progress, anything. It was a Sunday evening around 11 p.m. and because I was just looking for anything, I put alanon into a search engine and found this board. I can't speak for anyone else here, but the stories and posts I read on this board were all about hope for me. The first thing I noticed and was so excited about was that I knew what these people were describing, I have lived this exact same thing. That alone was something.

It also made me feel like there was hope for me. Yes, I did find my A passed out on the lawn, but this has happened to others too and they are still here to tell about it. It just makes me feel good to know that people are here to listen and at any time, I don't have to wait for a face to face meeting to get this out. I would have gone crazy in the last week if I did.

In my opinion, overall this place is great. I have seen hope in nearly every post and I can't say enough about how good that makes me feel. I know I am not alone, and for me that is most important right now.