View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 10:18 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
appleblaster
up and out

a side of me wants to call back and continue the argument . (codie side i presume?) the other side wants to do the house cleaning and laundry like i planned and start a nice dinner for me & the kids in a few hours .
Oh wow, can I relate to that or what?????!!!!!! Just as i read that sentence I knew exactly how you are feeling. Go with the other side that wants to continue life as normal. This is HIS problem.....not yours. He is being unreasonable. You owe him absolutely nothing. He has shelter, food, water and a bed. That's all he really "needs". Everything else is a want and quite frankly he's gotten what he wants entirely too much.

I know what he is going through is difficult but remember, he is there of his own choices.....no one put a bottle in his hand and a gun to his head. He has a staff there to help him (but i just dunno about that counselor). He's not the first one who wanted to bail from the place so i'm sure they know what to do. I agree with the posts when they say don't engage in senseless conversation and don't call him back.

When I was with my exabf it felt like he had a rope tied to his waist and the other end was tied to mine. Every time he would jump off a cliff or a bridge I would go down to the bottom with him.

What's for dinner LG?

Last edited by appleblaster; 04-15-2007 at 10:22 AM. Reason: spelling