View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 07:00 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
LGLG07
Let Go Let God

I was that way for a long time , then my husband went into rehab . i delvd a baby when he was there so it was kind of hard to hide his absence . little by little my neighbors began to find out , which was fine with me as my life is on my sleeve but this was really my husbands business so for his sake i tried to keep it on the low ... its at moments like that when you see peoples true colors and how judgemental they can be . for the most part everyone was very good to us (to our faces) but then people feel the need to tell you what other people are saying behind your back . it would have broken me if i let it . i had to stay strong for my kids . i didnt want them to be ashamed of their dad so i had to follow the same advice i gave them , hold your head up high and let them say what they may .

i see it like this .. in every window of every house i look into in my neighborhood there is a story to tell , everyone has their share of problems and all the problems are different , whether there be an alcohol situation , physical or mental abuse situation , affairs .. whatever it is . who am i to judge them for those who judge have something to hide . I have nothing to hide . like i said , my life is on my sleeve . if what i have been through could possibly help another person in this world get through , then its worth it to me to tell my story . you cant please everyone in this world , there will always be people that dont like you . this is where the 'love yourself' comes in .. if you are truly happy with the kind of person you are and love yourself deep down , through all your faults and fears then other peoples words cant hurt you anymore .

just my opinion