Old 04-13-2007, 10:15 AM
  # 607 (permalink)  
h4lov909

Hi everyone I have missed you all so much DANG DH for being home!!! But I am glad hes staying, the secrect email thing-- he was talking to my ex best friend ex because it was 2 friendly between her and my husband. He says they are only friends and he was hiding it because I FREAK out so i told him just to be honest with me and keep the communication w/her to a minimum hesaid okay, so things are looking up he even said he was gonna stay home tonight(hes been taking off every friday night)wish us luck i have ALOT to make up for. enough of me eveyone else
alexea,laura, lolli I have read all you post look forward to getting to know you!!! a liittle about me everyone knows DOC alcohol ANY KIND been sober 26 days today have 2 kids 7 and 9
bryan i would sit my happy butt right down and wait for LEGAL paperwork I just went through this w my brother they are responsible to get it done legally!!!
NYC AYLA BEEZY just wanted to say hello love the margirita thing nyc
Misti please come back sleep get well and come be with us your post helped me so much when I first came here WE NEED YOU!!!
Candy hoping you are not pregos negative vibes your way.
SOMEONE can't remeber who exactly (sorry so many) need to get rid of an ex you are way better then that he is getting his cake and eating it too! ((HUG)) easier said then done I know
Jackie sometimes ot talekes quite a while to get used to new meds just be patient

I also just wanted to take a moment to say how important it is we all have each other we know what we are talking about (1/2 bottle of wine putting juice in the Jack bottle so it looked full what was I thinking???) we are from all walks of life stay at home moms, teacheres exercise instructor, accoutning managers hairdressers some have more money some hjave less but we all have ! thing in common a struggle with ourselves with addiction and so there is no jugement only hope and support. I thank you ALL for that!!!!!