Old 04-13-2007, 10:12 AM
  # 605 (permalink)  
Lollipop

Pookie- Sounds to me like her throat is so sore that the sucking motion with her bottle is hurting her, try a popcycle or spoon her some liquid. Let us know what the doc says.....sending prayers!

Misti,
I posted in your thread, sweetie, we are all praying for you, keep us up to date ok?

Well, as I am reading the responses to my posts this morning, I am overwhelmed with gratitude and love, the tears are freely pouring as I sit here and type this....(uh uh.....NO TEARS LMAO)

Thank You all so much for EVERYTHING!!!! Your support is more then you can ever imagine, I am not usually one to pour my heart out, I am usually the one that everyone comes to first. But this whole situation on top of me not being able to work with no income has really taken its toll. I keep telling myself that it is going to get better, I keep looking for that light at the end of the tunnel and so far nothing yet but I have hope, I just keep reminding myself that if I can get us through until checks come on Wednesday, it will be ok, at least for a little while. I called legal aid back and cried to them, explained my story and begged to possibly get a quicker appointment as I cannot get help and ZERO support unless I file for divorce....they told me to call back this afternoon, they will see what they can do. I am freakin SCARED!!!!! I never in all my life thought I would be divorced, I dunno what he will do when he finds out I am pursuing this ......(out of his control type thing) but I feel as though I have given him since November and now I have no choice.
CS and Beezy.....thank you both so much, I do not have a paypal account nor do I (or my parents) have a bank account anymore (Ex took care of that with bounced checks last year) and besides, at this point, I dont have a clue as to when I could repay you, but <cries harder> Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!! I love you guys!!!!!

Well, he will be here any time to photoshop and email the pictures of Carla to the bowling alley. Mom scraped enough change for me to take the bus to about 1.5 miles from the lanes so that I can get this raffle done for Carla, hopefully I will find a ride home, it will be late and its about a 12 mile walk home, I am not taking the boys in case I do have to walk but Im not real keen on walking that far in the dark....ahhhh well, ya do watcha gotta do though and right now, Carla and Randy need me. Nobody else has stepped up to help, I hope they open their wallets for them tonite.

Oh and just to let you know, I am waiting to get in the shower etc. until he gets here, that will give me something to do to keep me busy until he leaves....

I love you all!!!!
~HUGS!~ Liss

P.S.
Laura, thanks for your brutal honesty......I need all I can get right now.....you all are my strength!!!!!