Thread: One day sober
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003, 08:46 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Nikntyzmom
Paused

I don't know if mine has had a drink or not. He hasn't been here since Sunday. I have talked to him on the phone and he hasn't had his drunk voice on. Not that this means much, but I am not really worrying about it. He isn't here, so I don't have to deal with it if he is. Something interesting happened today though, he has been calling me and telling me how much he misses me. Usually this is 11 or 12 at night. Could it be he misses "sleeping" with me? I know I know, I am such a critic. Anyway, yada yada, I call him today and immediately he starts telling me all the things I did wrong, have done wrong to him etc. He was telling me how much he missed me, but yet still finds it in him to criticize me, still blaming me for him being the way he is, for him drinking like he does. I am so sick of this blaming, like he has no choice. So, I just told him I needed to go(I was at school) and I havent answered his calls since....I am going to give myself the weekend and go to a meeting on Friday and again on Sunday and then see where I stand and how I feel. I kind of felt like maybe he did miss me, but now I see that he just misses having someone to justify his actions.