View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 02:11 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
karrotop

you're stronger than you think

KC....you're not a loser....and the only person you dissappointed is yourself....i feel like a pathetic loser every time i try to quit....i feel pathetic now,just knowing i allow the bottle to have such power over me.....it calls my name too.....every day.

i've been told that there is no shame in having any addiction.....the only shame comes from knowing you have the addiction,and choosing to do nothing to change it.....i never could've done what you did last night.....dumping out glass #3.....i could only dump out the last few drops left in the bottle from the night before......but i could NEVER stop myself after glass #2......so,you are already stronger than me......

i've been coming here every morning for a month now.....even when i was drinking....just to read the posts,and the advice.....so,don't stop coming here,even if all you do is read.....you pick up alittle strength from everyone else's stories...their sucesses and their dissappointments.....

today is a new day for you......for all of us.....i am two weeks sober now...and i am struggling every day too....keep intouch,ok?