View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 03:16 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

He is supposed to be gone Friday, he is waiting for rehab, however it wont be until the end of may. I cant stand him in my house anylonger.
Oh Katie, those words bring back so many memories. I've been in your shoes and it just isn't pretty.

Sweetie, he's waiting for rehab? The end of May? I'm sorry to say this all sounds like a stall, I know because my son was the Stall King.

You live in Ontario (so do I) and if he has been "confirmed" at a rehab for the end of May there are clean places that will take him while he waits. I don't know where you live, but Newmarket has a great place for exactly this, sort of pre-rehab with rules and meetings just like rehab. Send me a PM if you need more information. And it's free, as are most places here (thank You God).

With love in my heart I can tell you that letting him remain in your home behaving the way he is will drive you crazy, literally. When you reach your "enough" point just know that you aren't the first codie mom who just could not take it anymore.

Hugs