View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 06:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hope213

Angry he attact my daughter

i will not forgive him.my sober,non addict 20yr old grandson called his mom last nite at 11:00 & told her that her brother(my a.s.j.) just came in(he was staying with him & his father) drunk. a.s.proceeded to say terrible things to my grandson. my daughter went over there & a.s. had left.she saw him hich hiking & stopped to pick him up,thinking she could calm him down.he jumped in the car with her & started hitting on her.she has a bald spot in her head & bruises on her face this morning. he snatched the keys out of the car,she got the spare & went back to her exhusbands. she called this morning to tell me all of this & 20 minutes later she called back to tell me he had brought her the keys.he said he was sorry,but she was in the wrong too.(how??)my grandson had his clothers packed & on the porch waiting on him. this is his only sister,(non addict)the one who always has been there for him.uh oh..he just called me to ask if i was going to little j's court today. i told him no,i was not in any shape to go. i also told him he had crossed the line this time.he said have i? i hung up. now i am going back to bed. my blood pressure it way up again.i will not be taking any more calls from him..he has called several times since.please say more prayers for my a.s. & my family.