View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 04:49 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

i don't know about you elana, but i've never felt definded by the things i've accomplished in life, i think its all about the choices that we make and at any given moment, life can take a turn for the good or the bad. this keeps me humble. there were times that i was able to make a good salary and in just a matter of minutes, i found myself diabled and unable to work. one minute i had a good job and the next minute i was an addict with no job. i find that sometimes people don't think that what happens to others can happen to them, so i do find compassion for all people.

on the other hand, i've had people look down on me because of the choices i made true, but none the less, i was a crack addict, and before i knew it, those same people who put me down were the ones that ended up on crack and coming to me to find out how was it possible that i could with god's help, get my life straighted out.

don't mean to get all spiritual, but there is a passage in the good book, that says to be careful how you treat others, you entertain angels unawares, this keeps me humbled. i think too that i'm just rambling and want you to know that i support you, and pray that you find your answers.