Thread: Lortab help
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 08:22 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
angexa

oh, by the way, someone asked me earlier how many milligrams of lortab i am taking. well, it ranges anywhere from like 15 to 25 a day. today i've only taken 12 so far, but will probably end up at a clinic tomorrow for some more.

i have decided to go to this rehab here where i live, but they told me they need to keep me for at least 5 days. since i missed two days of work this week, i can't miss anymore right now without my work finding out about this. my boss even told me that he needs to see me first thing monday morning. so i'm planning on saving up some vacation days and scheduling time off from work so i can go through a quick detox at this local rehab. the thing is, i have every other friday off, so if i do it on one of those weekends, then i will only need to take off 2 days. so... it may be a month or so b4 i can get help. i can't quit cold turkey cause i would not be able to go to work from the withdrawals and being sick. damn, this sux... big time!! i hate it. i'm trying to cut down, but it's soooo difficult.

anyone have any suggestions while i wait to get help??