View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 07:52 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
faith123

Hi K, no, I'm not definitely sure what he's on. I never saw it. He never used here at home. I didn't see any needle marks. He said it was crack. Could have been a combination of just about anything. I figured it was crack because that is so easy to come by. Just about any street corner. I do know he said he like something that would bring him up and not down. He would come in off a binge and sleep a lot and eat a lot. Since I don't know much about the reactions of a crack user, I would like for someone to enlighten me. He scratched a lot. He jerked and twitched a lot. He had problems sleeping all night. He was much further gone when he was here that I ever suspected. He kept it all hidden very well. Did a lot of it while I was at work, and while he was supposed to be working. The deceit is another bitter dose to swallow. I think I was mostly totally in the dark as to what was going on, except that he never could keep any tools or anything else that he acquired--including his clothes, watch, or cell phone. That's what makes me wonder about those of you who say your man has a cell phone. That was always the first thing that went when he would leave. Please share. I am still learning.