View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 06:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
kj0975

I liked my independance I loved everything about it. Let me really find out who I am and what I want my goals and I could meet them. I supported myself finacially, phyically and emotionally. I am so thankful that I did. When another relationship came about it wasnt cause I needed him to support me I could do that myself . It was because I really enjoyed his company. I was like u didnt need anyone to take care of me I took care of myself. I had boundries of what was ok and not ok. I knew I could do it on my own if it didnt work out. I wouldnt feel trapped. Enjoy this. You dont need anyone you have found yourself and your inner peace! Once in a while its nice to date but that will come in time. Maybe your just not ready your still enjoy finding yourself. In time if you meet someone u will know what u want. Balance will come. Hope this makes since. I dont regret one day of the 5yrs I lived alone supported myself worked and got everything for myself. Not from someone else. I can make myself feel good and strong and pretty. That comes with the balance. Hope my ramble helped some.