View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 01:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rose56

feeling the winds of change......

Hi. I was doing the bills this morning and when I looked at the cell bill there were $40 in extra minutes charges. Is this truely enough to send me into depression? You see I canceled my long distance service on my home phone to try to cut costs. So now the cell phone bill goes up. I guess the feeling is I just can't win.

I think I am upset that soon I am going to have to become a new person. I am going to have to set firm limits and somehow make the others in my family carry more of the load and responsibility. I know there are ways to make that happen. But they entail standing up for myself and getting into conflict with my family. Silly as it sounds, I don't want to. I want my problems to just go away, and I want people to respect my goals without a fight.

I think that if it was just my children that I had to lay down the law to I think maybe I could. But to lay down the boundaries to my husband means being ready and willing to force the issue. Is it possible that I am too tenderhearted(no backbone) to make this transition? Oh fooey, I feel change a coming and it doesn't feel good............................