View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 11:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
2many2count

Just an Update....Advice please

Hello Ladies!

As most of you know, my husband and I have been seperated for a month and a half now. I am doing pretty good taking care of the kids and things around the house. Life seems to be pretty good for the moment. My husband stopped drinking a week after I kicked him out on his BUTT! For that I'm truly thankful. I have focused on me and the kids. I don't get to come here as often as I'd like to mainly because the last time I did my 2 and 3 year old girls were playing hide and go seek in the house while I was browsing and the three year old (Makayla) ended up hiding in the laundry room and decided it would be neat to decorate the floor with a WHOLE BOX of GAIN! It took me 4 rounds of mopping to get it off the floor. I just can't let them out of my sight from the time they get up until they go to sleep. Anyhow, my husband has been coming by to take care of the yard work and has hauled off stuff to the Salvation Army for me. I'm really starting to miss him to put it plainly. I can't help but think that this is just a game that he is playing with me and trying to get me to change my mind only to have him come home and start his crap again. I spoke with him in great lengths a few minutes ago and we decided that he was going to be with us during the Hurricane. He says he doesn't feel comfortable with us going through it "Alone". So I somewhat agree because we are llikely to be without power for a few days and the children are going to be a wreck. The two younger kids have never been through this before so I am a little nervous as to how they will respond to flying trees and objects outside . With him there to help maybe they will be more calm. Who knows? I guess I'm trying to figure out whether I am ready for this or not. It does get very lonely at times being the only adult and believe me I'm worn out. Being responsible for 4 kids everyday, all day is tiring. Is it that I'm missing him or is it that I just need some help (temporary)? I guess I'm fixing to find out. Pray for me because I feel very "weak" at the moment and all I want is to make the best decisions for me and the kids.

Thanks for letting me vent and I hope all is well with each and every one of you.

Love,
Holly