View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 01:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
faith123

Thank you for saying I did right with the missing person's report. This is not the same song, second verse. This is a new ballgame. Something is very different this time. The young black man who took the report was understanding. He seemed to uderstand more than the other cops. Hardly anybody out there seems to have a heart for him or for me. They act like they think I deserve this for getting involved with him. It's like they just don't think he's a human being, too. He's just a crackhead. He's not just a crackhead to me. How do you think I felt the other nite when they refused to file the report? I want to know what has happened to him. If he's just using, fine, but if he's OD'd or shot, I want to know that, too. I think I have enough reason to suspect foul play. The officer asked me why I didn't go get him when he called, and I said because I had gone and gotten him in the past, and he had just gone right back out. This time, maybe I should have brought him home. I don't know. My only hope is if he's still alive, he's reaching his rock bottom and will get the kind of help he needs. It's only a matter of his making up his mind that he can beat this, no matter how badly it hurts. He might not be able to feel love right now, but I know in the past, he did love me. He never laid a hand on me, no matter how badly he was craving a fix. That just wasn't his way.