View Single Post
Old 09-15-2003, 06:12 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
gonlaz
Saved

Hey,

I can appreciate what you are saying. As far as keeping the dope here. Usually I do not. This is the first time in a long time that I have not used all I had; main reason is because it is alot. I bailed out a friend of mine and ended up with more than I would need, it was a mistake, I know that. Like I said I am weak, I can admit that.

The medication did work, took the edge off, but because of the drug use, they do nothing now; I have not taken any in over 3 months. I have noticed such a difference in my behavior, I need to get back on them. I hgave the new perscription called in and will get it this week. I hope to stay clean long enough for them top kick in, and then stay clean.

Yeah, cancer was scary, mine was a very nasty form too. I am very lucky and I know that. My brother ebing sick is totally scary; his faith in the lord is very strong and he remains strong, I totally respect that. I will check back and forth over the night. Gues what, I am doing laundry and watching the game. Thank you for your kindness today. I will not run away now that I havbe found this site!!