View Single Post
Old 09-15-2003, 12:39 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
gonlaz
Saved

Hi Sienna,

Thank you,

I do not want to go back home, there is nothing for me there; I have no illusions about that. However, I am weak, I admit it freely, I need support, assistance, I cannot find it locally, and I am very glad that I found this site, very glad indeed. As I am siting here at work, feeling like death eatin' a cracker, I find that I have done my job well today, better than most (as usual, at least I can say that) I cannot wait to go home. I got paid today, and I think I am going to the CVS pharmacy tonight and buy o ton of cold (yeah, a cold, that;s it) medicine. Last night was a long, long night. Couldn't breathe, couldn't sleep. Thanks again

butterfly-I do see a therapist, have for several years now...does no good, although I really enjoy talking with her. Doesn't help with the dope. And I did take medicine for a while, it helped take the edge off the anxiety and help clear my mind. didn't help with the dope though. this has to be on my shoulders only, no medicine can help that. I will get it done, I know I will; but it will take small steps like you said. I know I will slip from time to time, but it is so hard to begin right now. The next closest meetings are 45 minutes away from home. I don't get home at night until 8pm-10 pm so that's right out. I will keep searching, mean time I have all of you right?