View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 03:32 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Nicole0927
One day at a time...

Thank you. I feel very comfortable with my decision. I'm leaving him in there to fiqure things out for himself. I told him the las time I talked to him that if he keeps begging me to get him out I will not accept calls from him anymore. This is very tough to do. I hope that there will be a day that he understands why I'm doing this. You guy's are right. He is a master manipulater. He can plays my emotions like guitar strings. It is upseting to know that addicts are sooooooo selfish, but yet tells me how much he loves and cares for me. I'm sure to some degree he does love me, the only way he knows how to. The positive side to this is at least he is in there and away from the drugs and has lots of time to think about how much damage he has done this time. I really need to start working on myself because this has really put a toll on my emotions and mind. I stilll sit here and ask myself how did I get into this situation? Everyone tThanks for being here. One of the best things I have done with all of this mess is find SR.