View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 04:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

i agree with dolly, i don't understand the kidnapping part. how can that be? is he still using and drinking, don't sound too much like he's in recovery.

my recovering addict husband would all tell me to prove what he was doing too, and i literally like to drove myself crazy tring to. thats a bunch of crap, if i ever heard any. try not to pay any attention to what he says, only what he does count.

my suggestion to you would be to stop and think about what you really want to do about the way youre being treated and work toward making your goals a reality. if you feel that its best to go home, then it is best to go home. your mistake would be to stay there and allow him to continue to mistreat you.

in my opinion, whats done is done, whats matters is what are you gonna do now. one of addicts main weapons is manipulations, try not to allow him to do that to you. time for you to look out for your own best interest. we're here to help walk you through this.

i've been right where you are at and i do understand. your life can get better with or without him but it depends on the decisions that you make from here. you can do this, and he'll try all he know to convince you that you can't, don't listen. keeping you and yours in my prayers.