View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 03:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Truffles

Think I made A HUGE Mistake!

A little background - my RAH used coke for 2 years, went thru tons of our money, cheated on me, lost his job, got into and accident and got a DUI. But we stayed together - God I don't know why! I was done when he disappeared and he got into the accident, but he came home, I was going to change the locks that night, I took whatever money was left out of the bank during the day. But we stayed together.

We always talked about moving - well we did. From NJ to SC, had a house built that will be paid for, he is working at a job he loves, I don't have to work while our son is going to school.

I am sitting here now crying - I think I made a huge mistake coming down here. At one point he offered our house to me in NJ, he said I would be able to handle the payments, but I don't know why I kept giving him a chance. I always feel angry at him. While he was down here it was just me and my son and it was nice and peaceful. My RAH can be verbally abusive in my opinion. I am sick of being told to "shut up" I just think that is wrong. I said I would leave and go back to NJ and he said that I would be kidnapping our son.

I don't know why I am rambling, I guess I feel like I made such a big mistake, he used drugs and drunk for 2 years, missed our son's birthday and would disappear for days, but when I say I might want to go back, he said I would be kidnapping!

I know I can't go back, but I wish so much I just kicked him out when I had the chance, I was so stupid. Plus when I said about him being a drug addict for 2 years, he tells me I can't prove it.

Thanks for listening.