Old 03-23-2007, 06:46 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
queenteree
Recovering Nicely

Hi All, I went to sleep at 4 a.m., and got up for work at 7 a.m., but I'm OK today. AH apologized this morning and expected me to just get over it, he said he was sorry, yes he lied, now let's move on. OK, fine, I will move on, move on to make a plan of action as you all suggested. If I don't lose my cool like I did last night (ridiculous that I was up so late while he was sleeping) and I take care of me, as I have really been trying to do, I will be OK. I am going to find out today how I can start taking classes to help battered women and/or families of alcoholics and then I can work at a job that I love for the next 20 years and support myself. As long as there is light at the end of the tunnel, I will be OK. Funny thing is, not only is my AH in denial about his alcoholism, this morning he twisted it to be all my fault, how I make something out of nothing like with his liver disease. He said "you always make more out of things, just like at the liver dr. you kept saying to him doesn't he have this, doesn't this mean that, what happens if he still drinks, when my liver is perfectly fine" (yet he was diagnosed with alcoholic liver disease and fibrosis, and the dr. wouldn't answer MY questions because AH is the patient and he didn't care). Talk about denial. Any ideas are still welcome. Thanks everyone.
QT