View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 06:23 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Elana
Bridge CLOSED

Thanks Teke.
I don't know if my method of reaching this point was right. I expect perhaps not, as it mixed revenge (bad) and anger (can be good, bad or necessary) to get to this point. If my methods were wrong then so be it. Past is past. I would not do it this way again, but I won't do anything like I did again anyway.

I have done everything to take care of me. Anything I told anyone was simply the truth and did not require action. Action was up to the authorities. They may take no action at all or they may. This is not mine anymore.

I gave what I did to the authorities. I have protected myself. I have not lied. The rest can go to God and I am no longer stuck in that angry place. The angry place was better than the hurt place. This place I am today is way better than the angry place, and it surprises me to be here.

I would not recommend my methods to anyone. They worked for me and on this day I am feeling fine. I have only to pass the HIV test in June. The last hurdle. I expect this to be proof that I am Negative considering how long his philandering went on. If I was going to be positive I would have been positive in December consiidering the time spane. I was negative then.

The space in my head previously rented to Steve and to anger and to pain is now open and free and I have so many really good things to fill it with. I have much to look forward to.