View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 07:42 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  
GwenMarie30

Hello All. I havent been around the last few days as I have been busy, busy, busy! Its not been overly stressful. I just do what I can. When I started this thread, I was full of worry. I think I just had enough of worrying about things that are out of my control. I made a mistake and am planning so I dont make it again. As far as Paul goes, I let him work through his own anger. He has gotten over it and things seem to be smoothing over. He has actually been really decent to me.

As far as the house packing goes, it just gets crazier. The people we are moving into their house havent even begun to pack anything! So Paul and I have been over there Friday night and Saturday from noon till midnight last night. We got almost everything in the house packed and in the garage. They dont even have a set place they are going to live! They are staying with family and friends till they find another place they want to buy. What ever. Its not me. The basement is almost finished. The carpet guy isnt coming until Wednesday. Guess we will just have to move furniture around when they get there. We are renting a Uhaul truck monday to start moving all our stuff. Im going back today to help finish the other people finish packing so I can get my stuff in Monday. Ive been packing both houses and getting low on energy. But Im doing good. Its gonna be really cool birthday present to be able to move in a new house on my birthday monday! I still got a lot to do here yet but its the little stuff and I have to clean it for the new buyers of our home. Paul quit his job yesterday, but starts his new job thursday. Another reason he has been stressed. He will only be 5 minutes from the house, better insurance and a guarenteed number of hours. It a better move financially for him. I always stand behind him when he makes big decisions like these. He has a head for business.

Well gotta go for now for now. Time to get busy. Ill check in later! Have a good day. I will.