Thread: Loneliness
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 06:56 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
topetah
Rock-chalk-jayhawk..

hello there. dont worry you arnt alone here. my main reason for drinking and druging was because i was lonley also. the days i had my son was great. i had a chance to be with him and it really made me feel better. but the days i didnt have him i would sit there in my house and start thinking negative and i used that as an excuse to use because i wanted to get rid of those feelings. i still live alone but im doing things differnt. like tonight i will be staying at my brothers watching basketball all nite. and the rest of the weekend i will be at my dads with my son and plan to have a fun weekend. if there is family around you hang out with them. aa/na meetings will help to im sure. lotta support there. go for a walk and enjoy the day. i know its hard to find love again. sometimes i feel as if it never happen to me again. but i try and throw those thoughts out and stay possitive. it will happen some day for me and you too. someone said here you cant love someone if you dont love yourself. those were wise words. im starting to love myself again and someday i will be in love again. i have always wanted things to happen right now. but all good things come in time. i hope the best for you. stay possitve and strong. good luck... jason