View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 09:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
prodigal

Even though you had to lower the price on the house, will that pay off the remaining mortgage and any outstanding debts you owe? I hope someone here is a realtor. Frequently, there are very innovative ways to finance a home. Don't give up yet - you may still be able to own a home. Do you know where almost ex-AH is living? Any contact possible? Would you prefer he stay away from the children even though they are asking about Daddy?

I understand feeling tired. It's awful. You feel so wiped out all the time. I spent the better part of 7 months feeling like I was more dead than alive. It has started to pass, but it's been a slow process. I let go of my "I wish" list. If I could have it my way right this very minute, my AH and I would have our 34-foot sailboat going into the water in Annapolis. We'd be preparing to spend the weekends on our "second home." We'd sail the Chesapeake Bay or just kick back on the boat on a weekend in the summer and enjoy Annapolis - a party town during summer!

All gone. No more. No chance. It tore me apart. I think that may be why you feel so tired. You are depressed. Everything fell apart at the seams and you are the one trying to hold it all together. Perhaps "let go and let God" may help you through this difficult time. Please try to see something positive out of all this despair. You have your children. You have a job. The kids sound like they miss their dad but they're hanging in there. During the times when we can't see anything better, I assure you - things DO get better.