I need you guys, it has been a tough day

Old 03-15-2007, 09:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

I need you guys, it has been a tough day

I had to lower my price on the house which means I won't be able to buy anything. We will have to rent but thats okay, I guess.
No word at my work, wverytime I move forward I take 10 steps back, we haven't heard a word from AH, my son was crying and saying " Im never going to see my daddy again. "
I'm tired and so very sad, I do not know how much longer I can go on. I'm so very tired.
All of my dreams have gone to the wasteside.
If he would only send money we would be okay. right, like that is ever going to happen
I go to court on the 21st for my default hearing, I will be divorced. Weird.

I had dreams about him wanting to come home, I woke up sweating. My hair was drenched, I guess that tells me I don't want him home.
Just feeling sorry for myself this too shall pass,
Thanks, Kerrmie
Old 03-15-2007, 09:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

****{Kerrmie}}}

Sorry that things aren't going so well. Divorce can be hell. Not which part of CA you are in, but I know that home prices/selling have been coming down a bit. Of course, as a hopeful buyer, not down enough. But for someone trying to sell, it's not good news.. I know. Just keep with it. There's something good waiting for you just around that corner some where.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Even though you had to lower the price on the house, will that pay off the remaining mortgage and any outstanding debts you owe? I hope someone here is a realtor. Frequently, there are very innovative ways to finance a home. Don't give up yet - you may still be able to own a home. Do you know where almost ex-AH is living? Any contact possible? Would you prefer he stay away from the children even though they are asking about Daddy?

I understand feeling tired. It's awful. You feel so wiped out all the time. I spent the better part of 7 months feeling like I was more dead than alive. It has started to pass, but it's been a slow process. I let go of my "I wish" list. If I could have it my way right this very minute, my AH and I would have our 34-foot sailboat going into the water in Annapolis. We'd be preparing to spend the weekends on our "second home." We'd sail the Chesapeake Bay or just kick back on the boat on a weekend in the summer and enjoy Annapolis - a party town during summer!

All gone. No more. No chance. It tore me apart. I think that may be why you feel so tired. You are depressed. Everything fell apart at the seams and you are the one trying to hold it all together. Perhaps "let go and let God" may help you through this difficult time. Please try to see something positive out of all this despair. You have your children. You have a job. The kids sound like they miss their dad but they're hanging in there. During the times when we can't see anything better, I assure you - things DO get better.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

Thanks, I know they will get better and that this is all part of some "biggger"plan
I'm sorry that any of us have to go thru it.
I will be able to pay off the mortgage and still walk away with money, just not enough to buy right now,I plan on investing some of the money and buy latter. My AH is in North Dekota I have no way of contacting him and he has not contacted us, I think he too has given up.
Thanks
Old 03-15-2007, 11:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

i am so sorry that you are hurting. you are being a good mother and responsible for yourself- i wish there were some way i could help- hang in there, you're going the right way and taking action.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:53 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Hope today is a better day for you, I know how tough this is...been there, yet i also know things will get better...

Hugs,
Dolly
Old 03-16-2007, 04:50 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Becoming a Butterfly

Hey Kermit- I understand where you are coming from. I am nervously watching potential buyers come in and out - my open house is this weekend. It's such a powerless feeling, I know. I'll say a prayer for you.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:32 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
full of hope

Kermit, Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! May everyday be better than the day before!
Much Love, Cheryl
Old 03-16-2007, 05:45 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you are facing these compromises but.......it isn't over till the fat lady sings. Maybe you should rethink this. You don't have to sell. Maybe if you have to drop your price, the people who are selling their house to you would drop theirs if they know you cant afford it. They want a sale too. There is alot on the market right now. At first it seemed you needed to hurry with this sale, ,aybe you should slow down. I might also call another realtor for advice. I don't know much about buying and selling houses except that this seems awefully quick to be dropping the price. If you are dropping just to meet the deadline on the other house, I'd hold off, slow down, hold my asking price for longer.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:53 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

hugs and prayers!!!
Old 03-16-2007, 05:58 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I'll be going through this soon.
sending hugs and prayers.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:40 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Practicing the lion's roar

(((kermit))) just wanted to say I'm thinking of you.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:04 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

I also had dreams of our happy little family being back together.
I don't know your situation, but I know in mine, his leaving was actually for the best. I know it hurts though.

Seems as though I take 3 steps forward and then fall off the road.
As long as we keep getting back up. That's what matters.

You're in my prayers!
Grace
Old 03-16-2007, 07:05 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
let it grow!

hugs and prayers to you, kermit. k
Old 03-16-2007, 07:37 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

I'm not lowering the price to meet a dead line, I'm lowering it because my 1st mtg is $4,222 and my 2nd is $500. I just can't do it any more. I should make about 60k so I want to hold on to it, invest and just rent for a while, with things so upside down at work think it is the best thing to do.
Grace, fall of the road LOL for me it's more like falling of the bridge, I don't know how many more times I can get up.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:45 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Practicing the lion's roar

kermit have you given more thought to moving to another state? not that you don't have enough to think about already...
Old 03-16-2007, 08:44 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

kermit, I believe you'll keep getting up no matter how long it takes. You are stronger than you sometimes give yourselves credit for (my opinion :-) )

Thinking of you.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:59 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kermit View Post
I had to lower my price on the house which means I won't be able to buy anything. We will have to rent but thats okay, I guess.
No word at my work, wverytime I move forward I take 10 steps back, we haven't heard a word from AH, my son was crying and saying " Im never going to see my daddy again. "
I'm tired and so very sad, I do not know how much longer I can go on. I'm so very tired.
All of my dreams have gone to the wasteside.
If he would only send money we would be okay. right, like that is ever going to happen
I go to court on the 21st for my default hearing, I will be divorced. Weird.

I had dreams about him wanting to come home, I woke up sweating. My hair was drenched, I guess that tells me I don't want him home.
Just feeling sorry for myself this too shall pass,
Thanks, Kerrmie

I too know those dreams. I havn't yet had one like yours, but I had one in which I walked through a door. The other side was total blackness as if were the end poit of the universe. I screamed out her name but no one answered. Maybe it was cause I had heard Elton John's "empty garden" that day.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:24 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Will he have to pay you child support or anything in the divorce?

Is there a listing for women in crisis, see if they have ideas. They have no doubt heard it all, and might know some things that would help.

Concerned hugs
Old 03-16-2007, 09:33 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

(((Kermit))) just wanted you to know you are not alone here.