Thread: Pills
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 05:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

ok, i have a severe neck injury and was prescribed some big pink pain pills that would put me to sleep, don't know what kind they were, but my girlfriend asked me for one and i explain to her that they were really strong and that when ever i took one, i would literally break it into crumbs, cause i don't like meds that puts you to sleep, but i notice that every now and again, she will casually ask if i had anymore. i don't take prescription meds cause i'm afraid so for my back aches, i'll just take a tylonol, is that addictive too.

also, i was on zoloft, and i stopped taking them, and when i did, i would get this funny feeling all of a sudden and then it would casually go away. i went to the paramedics to ask them about the way i was feeling and they told me that i was feeling all woozy because i was coming off the zoloft, is this addictive.

yes kj and faith, i know that its time for me to go back to the doctors for a follow up and i know that my neck and back pains have gotten a little worse over the yrs and i just want to make sure i know what i'm taking.