View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 04:13 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
kj0975

I have had to drive without a license b4 too. Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do. Maybe Paul is awfulizing thinking of what would have happened instead of what did happen. My fiance does that sometimes its SOOO frustrating isnt it. I have on a few occasions had to remind him if I wanted to live with my father I would move back home to him. I have caused alot of pain in my relationship and I understand that but in order for it to work we cant live in the past only live in the here and now. If he didnt think it was that important to take a day off to drive you to assure that you would have made it there oh well. Then again I dont know the whole thing behind that either. We do what we have to do. I hope he calms down, but he cant move on from the past what does the future hold? You dont need to be reminded of all the bad things you have done in the past I'm sure your well aware as I am.

I agree with anvil too. Dont depend so much on one person depend on you. My fiance is well aware that I dont NEED him per se I WANT to be with him. I lived on my own b4 and supported myself and I can do it again. I hope he calms down where the 2 of you can talk things out. I think he is still very angry at you and now tries to manipulate you and kinda punish you like you are a child not a grown woman. That is not acceptable. Whats next sending you to bed with no dinner? I hope you dont stay there cause you have no where else to go cause thats not healthy for you or your recovery. Its almost emotional abuse if you ask me. I have read all your old posts and he has treated you like this in the past. What about some anger management? What about counseling? Or is it all you and not him in his eyes? Sorry I'm rambling again. I just understand how you feel and how upsetting it is when the people we love cant see how far and how hard it is to get clean and stay clean.