Old 03-13-2007, 09:31 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

Originally Posted by mikiglen View Post
the what i call "jail glen"
whenever my exah is in jail or rehab....i constantly get the "God put us together for a reason" stuff. how we are truly husband and wife (not), and bound together, and should stay together. telling me i shouldn't see anyone else cause we are going to work things out, and it would kill him if i dated (he LIVED with another girl off and on the last two years)....."i love you. i want to be a good husband and father", and all the biblical quotes
God, i wish he'd just leave me alone
he didn't think or care about us when he was out using and hurting us.....i don't want to hear all this stuff now, ya know?
my ah did the same thing, we were seperated for almost 9 months before he went to jail, didn't care to have no contact with us, hadn't been in prison 2wks before i all of a sudden became the girl of his dreams and to think i kind of fell for the quacking, not that this is what your ah is doing, but what mine did, and as soon as those 2 yr was up, in less than one month, he was using again and living somewhere on somebodies couch or the streets, i don't know and wasnt tring to find out. soon after that i went right back to jail.