View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 01:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sunflower

Cool told ya I was crazy

Thanks alot for all you kind replies about me being so sensitive and thinking I have offended someone here just because I read an uncomfortable posts...
I see I still have a lot of work to do with my own emotional issues and scars. I tend to think they are gone but they are still very raw as you can tell.
I always tend to think that I am the one who has done something wrong.That maybe what I have to share is wrong in someway.
I am angry--soooo Angry--at the the stuff thats happened to me in this life--and when I read some of your post I hurt for you and I get angry that YOU have to go through the things you do--so I let it all out-maybe that is wrong--I have always been a tell it like I see it kindof person.This doesn't make me number one on the best friend list I am sure.
I mean the best --know that--all my life has been helping others- it defines me-which is probably why I am a nurse.

After all I have been through--and how strong I have always had to be-to survive-I thought I had finally reached a point in my life where I could relax----then I get sick with some freaky disease--and POOF its all gone-everything--and with it comes the AS...I hurt inside more than I ever imagined.

I try and say I am all together and really most of the time now I am--but I wonder if I am just trying to convince myself.
I am a work in progress still it seems...I will talk to my counsellor about this---good it came to the surface....