View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 05:33 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Jwife22

No, Noah, I'm not in the least defensive about my situation. It just seems that everytime someone posts about their situation you immediately say RUN! You don't know their whole situation and whether or not they should RUN or not. I'm glad I didn't run. Will I always be there? I don't know. If recovery doesn't continue, no probably not. If you can't detach and still be in the same house, leave. BUT its not up to me, you or anyone else to decide that, its up to that person.

Talk about slamming someones post....sheesh...
If your life works for you I am very happy for you but for others it did not work (thank god).
Its fine. To each their own like I said. I have gotten far enough in my recovery to know that I am where I need to be in my life. Believe me, I have no need to question where I am at right now.

I just don't believe we should try to push people into leaving their SO's without knowing their whole story. Yes, if abuse is involved, absolutely leave, yes, if you are ready to leave but just scared, absolutely.

I know my opinion is in the minority here and that's fine with me. A few weeks ago, I gave up on trying to please everyone and hiding my opinion because I was scared of what someone else would think. I'm over it.

Your way isn't right for everyone, just as mine isn't either.

I'm done with this conversation.